Sunday, February 1, 2009

We're on the blog spot! Woot..Woot!





Hello Everyone! Gentry and I are officially blogger's now. Where should I begin. Gentry and I have been in Virginia since June. It's so nice here. The fall/winter are so much better than the summer here. Talk about HUMIDITY! YUCK! Things have been wonderful here. We have our own place now. It's a little studio but, we are right on the water. What more could you ask for? I love my life here in Virginia. Seriously, I'd never thought that I would move away from California. But, I did and I'm very great for that I did. I really don't know what else to say. I'm going to try to load up some pictures of our place. Anyway! We miss you guys and LOVE YOU GUYS! *Cami&Gentry*

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to our family blog. It will be nice to hear from you and see pictues of everything you keep telling me about. Faith is with me right now and she said to tell you hi and she loves you and misses you sooooooooo much. Ditto for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is how to add family to your blog-
    customize/add a gadget/linklist but then you have to know everyone's URL, so go to mine (www.boltons-onedayatatime.blogspot.com) add it and then you will have to click on everyone else's (from my list) to see what their actual URL is and add them each at a time. At least this is how I did it, there may be a way easier way, but I don't know how any other way

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cami! Welcome to the blogging world! I like the pictures. How nice to be right on the water like that! Rae is sitting next to me and I asked her if she remembered who you are. She didn't at first but then she started to remember and she said "she always gives me those white pretzels". I guess she is talking about those white chocolate covered pretzels from Winco. :) She says hi :) We missed seeing you on our last visit to Blythe. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss you roo! I love to read everyone's blogs so keep posting! I will try to see you when I come this summer, too. I love you!

    ReplyDelete